- Create brand recognition by including your logo, tagline, mascot, or other graphic that is tied to your brand.
- Choose images carefully and use them sparingly, so your signature doesn't overpower your message.
- Increase web traffic by enticing readers to visit your web link for a free sample, free white paper, or to subscribe to your newsletter.
- If you include a web link, spell out the address rather than using hyperlinks. This will eliminate trust issues caused by opening an unknown link and will also make it easy for recipients to copy and paste the address into their browser.
- Offer a teaser that entices the reader to ask for more information or to click a link to learn more.
- Personalize your email signature with a photo to help readers put a face with your name.
- Consider adding a brief quotation that represents your business or provides an insight into your personality.
- Create a consistent brand image by standardizing email signatures throughout your company.
- Change up your messaging frequently to keep it fresh and interesting for email recipients.
Monday, February 18, 2013
Marketing with Email Signatures
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.