Here are a few tips to consider when creating statement stuffers:
- Highlight a different product or service every month to educate customers about unique products or services they may not know you offer.
- Insert valuable coupons to increase sales and show customer appreciation.
- Use statement stuffers to introduce new personnel or include an employee spotlight as a way for customers to get to know existing staff.
- Provide information about a customer loyalty or customer referral program.
- Use statement stuffers to announce upcoming sales, open houses, holiday events, or corporate anniversary celebrations.
- Reinforce your brand image by coordinating your statement stuffers with your company colors, imagery, logo, and brand.
- To easily track offers, design them as a coupon that must be turned in to redeem the discount.
- If you enclose an exciting offer, consider applying a label to the outside of the envelope to increase excitement. Have it read something like this: "$20 coupon value inside!"
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.