Thanksgiving brings around the start of the holiday season, and it brings with it a season of thankfulness! Gratitude is important for all of us individually because expressing gratitude positively affects our health, mood, and relationships.
Embracing gratefulness helps in the workplace, too. Research has proven that employees who have had gratitude expressed to them put more effort into helping others, are more generous and willing to share profits, and show more loyalty to their company.
Whether you incorporate them in seasonal print marketing materials or share them with your friends, colleagues, or employees, these quotes are sure to inspire and encourage.
25 Gratitude-Filled Quotes to Express Thankfulness
1. "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire
2. "Reflect upon your present blessings—of which every man has many—not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." - Charles Dickens
3. "When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." - Anthony Robbins
4. "Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." - William Arthur Ward
5. "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." - G.K. Chesterton
6. "Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." - Eckhart Tolle
7. "When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." - Willie Nelson
8. "This is a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before." - Maya Angelou
9. "Gratitude is the sign of noble souls." - Aesop
10. "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault
11. "I am happy because I'm grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy." - Will Arnett
12. "We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction." - Harry A. Ironside
13. "Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving." - W. T. Purkiser
14. "The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing." - Hannah Whitall Smith
15. "Joy is the simplest form of gratitude." - Karl Barth
16. "Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie
17. "I can no other answer make, but, thanks, And thanks, and ever thanks." - William Shakespeare
18. "Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other." - Randy Pausch
19. "In your darkest hour, give thanks, for in due time, the morning will come. And it will come with a ray of sunshine." - M Johnson
20. “The more you practice the art of thankfulness, the more you have to be thankful for.” - Norman Vincent Peale
21. "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
22. "Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us." - Lauryn Hill
23. "Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty." - Doris Day
24. "Gratitude is the sweetest thing in a seeker's life — in all human life. If there is gratitude in your heart, then there will be tremendous sweetness in your eyes." - Sri Chinmoy
25. "When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in." - Kristin Armstrong
As we move into the holiday season, know that our company is thankful for you! Visit our website to learn about the products and services we would gladly offer you.