Want to make the holidays happier this year?
Showing gratitude through your year-end greetings takes some creativity and planning. Maybe this would be a good time for your business to break the mold when it comes to year-end tidings!
In 2016, Mayville Engineering Company, Inc (MEC) decided to amplify appreciation through an employee-empowered kindness campaign. In lieu of traditional greeting cards, MEC created a series of fun in-house GIFs for their employees to get them smiling.
In tandem, MEC sent "acts of kindness" prompts to spur a contagious rash of goodwill. These 25 acts of kindness included both personal and professional ideas, such as, "compliment someone to their boss," or "donate a piece of clothing for every present you receive." Employees were encouraged to share the love in and beyond the company and to share photos on its social channels using the hashtag #MECKindness.
Share a Simple Thank You
While you may not start a company-wide campaign, perhaps you could launch appreciation in action through corporate Thanksgiving cards.
A simple thank you goes a long way, and Thanksgiving is a perfect opportunity to say it. Why should you consider Thanksgiving greetings instead of a more traditional Christmas card? Here are three reasons:
To encourage holiday sales
Thanksgiving marks the beginning of a peak season (or planning for an upcoming business calendar) for many people.
While showing your gratitude in November, you'll also strategically position your name at a time that customers are ready to buy. While expressing appreciation, your brand and products will receive top-of-mind awareness in a strategic season.
To surprise and delight clients
Customers love to associate with companies that have human qualities.
Thanksgiving greeting cards will bring an element of human contact that is intensified by this unexpected November gesture. Appreciation cards sent any time outside of Christmas are especially memorable, so avoid the December mailbox clutter and be the first to wish them well this season.
To build brand loyalty
When you care for your customers, not only do you improve the likelihood of repeat business, you create advocates who are loyal to your brand and determined to spread the goodwill about your service.
Take advantage of the concentrated attention you'll receive outside the holiday rush and highlight reasons your brand is worth every penny!
7 Ideas for Your Thanksgiving Card
Need a little prose for your Thanksgiving cards? Here are seven phrases to inspire your designs:
1. May your table be filled with family and gratitude this season. Happy Thanksgiving!
2. All year long, but especially during this season, we're grateful for incredible customers like you.
3. Though we're thankful for all of our customers, you're especially high on our list. Thank you for being a great customer and Happy Thanksgiving!
4. With appreciation for your business and your loyalty throughout the year. Best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
5. It's the perfect time of year to send our sincere thanks for your business. Happy Thanksgiving from our business to your home!
6. Sometimes in the rush of the day, we fail to say THANKS loud enough. So today – and this holiday season – we want to express our gratitude. Thank you for your patronage, partnership, and your commitment to crafting vibrant industries here in ____________.
7. At ____, we believe that relationships are our most valuable resource, and a vibrant local business community is something worth celebrating. Thank you for the privilege of doing business with you this year!
Get Started Today
Ready to get started? This season, we've got you covered at Print It! when it comes to customer engagement. Call us today at 864-882-3609 to discuss a custom holiday card or to get your design up and running!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.